If you're a busy working parent we understand the stresses of knowing that your children are in safe hands.
ABC Day Nursery are committed to providing excellent childcare in a friendly, welcoming and secure surrounding.
With indoor and outdoor play facilities we plan activities and experiences under the Early Years Foundation Stage framework for learning.
It is important that the little people in your life have a healthy lifestyle; with this in mind we arrange regular outdoor activities including walks to the park and the local library. We have our very own chef who prepares fresh meals daily ensuring your children have their five a day.
All children who attend the nursery are assigned their own key worker who will work closely with you, keeping you up to date with your child's development. Regular parents' evenings are also held in order for you to ask any questions or queries you may have and to see a sample of your child's work.
ABC Day Nursery operates 51 weeks of the year closing between Christmas and New Year.
Education focused ‘Development Matters’ curriculum, designed by highly qualified and experienced early years practitioners and delivered so that the children have fun whilst learning
• Individual, written child development records, observations and portfolios.
• Offering planned and unplanned activities.
• Key worker systems
• Age appropriate grouping and resources, including computers
• Children with special educational needs are included in our setting and we adapt our routines and activities to make it an inclusive practice.
• fundraising event for selected charities
• Regular parent evenings childrens day nursery